2010年10月13日 星期三

Reproduced images project








My goal was trying to show that the Miracle Whip looks healthier on top of the asparagus than the French fries.

My idea came from the Miracle Whip advertisement. The advertisement shows French fries with Miracle Whip. This is ironic since the advertisement is trying to show the readers that Miracle Whip is healthy, yet they have it in the same picture as French fries. Since the Miracle Whip is in the picture with French fries, the Miracle Whip looks fatty even though it is “only 4.9% fat”. Therefore, I replaced French fries with asparagus. I want to convey that asparagus is lighter and healthier than fries.

3 則留言:

  1. Good idea. You changed the image to make the meaning connect with healthy food rather than contrast with unhealthy food. I like it better than theirs.

    回覆刪除
  2. The original image try to convince that their product is healthy and lite dressing. However they just use the fries; it hardly convince customer to buy it.I like your idea, well done.

    回覆刪除